Sunday, February 15, 2004

Sometimes I become disoriented

I've moved 3 times in 6 months, so naturally I get disoriented from time to time. This probably explains why earlier I walked into the living room, wanting to go to the kitchen. I'm already contemplating my next move, either in May and again in August or just in August. Sometimes I just want to renew my lease here so I won't have to freakin' move again. My folks are also moving this summer. Goodbye St. Louis area, hello Springfield! Not official but I'd put money on this happening. I'm very happy for their move, but that could bring this summer's moving total to moving 3 times. Or something of that sort.

FIRE DRILL!!!

Tonight I have to stand in front of a room full of girls in dress shoes and tell them they can't take the elevator from the third floor to the first floor. It's no big deal in theory, but still being mentally scarred by junior high, I expect them all to throw things at me.

Hungry

I want food, but I'm not sure what kind I want.

No comments: