Thursday, February 05, 2004

Rain...

It's just gross outside. Rivers are flowing through campus and it's been raining all day-cold rain at that. Blech.



Obsession

I've become obsessed with Vera Bradley bags. At least twice a day for the past few days, I've spent my afternoons and evenings looking at and for "vera" bags on the internet and ebay. I purchased a small jewelry case for myself (in Maisson Blue, for those interested parties) and it's amazing. The fabric is soft and the bag smells of roses. Everything fits in there nicely...my new moment of zen is sitting at my desk and staring at my new jewelry case. This can't be healthy. But even though I don't carry purses often when school is in session, I've decided I want-make that-NEED! a vera mimi backpack and a pocketwallet and accessories...and one of those pocketbooks with the thin straps. I need that too. This can't be healthy.

EBay Blues

Can't open paypal account because I can't get confirmation numbers. Can't get confirmation numbers because bank site is closed. Can't get...blah. Everyone I've talked to has proclaimed the ease of using pay pal, yet it does nothing but sass me. I'm glad it's requiring so much authorization for security, but it's really frustrating.

No comments: